Please fill out this form to contact
Contact Our Private Investigators in St. Louis
As a leading private investigation agency in St. Louis, our private investigators offer a variety of investigation services for individuals, businesses, attorneys, and insurance companies. With our complete investigation services, our private investigators can help you uncover the truth in any case. We provide thorough and in depth investigation to discover and obtain evidence and facts that can be used in any litigation or lawsuit.
Please contact our private investigators using the contact information provided here for a consultation with our private investigators to discuss your needs and to determine how our services can best help you.
St. Louis Private Investigator Services
At The i-Con Group, we are licensed to provide private investigator services to clients located throughout the entire greater St. Louis area including in Illinois and Missouri. Our private investigation services are available to individuals, businesses, attorneys, and insurance companies and can meet a wide variety of our client’s needs.
The specific services that are available to St. Louis area clients from our private investigators include:
- Cheating Spouse Surveillance
- Covert Surveillance
- Missing Persons & Locate Investigation
- Background Investigation
- Criminal Investigation
- Business Investigation
- Attorney Services
- Insurance Services
If you would like to learn more about any of these services that are available from our private investigators, please contact us today using the form or information provided above.
When to Contact a Private Investigator
Private investigators can help you to uncover the truth and obtain the evidence you need in any number of situations. Whether you need background information on an individual before making a commitment or entering into a contract or you need help collecting evidence for a lawsuit or litigation, our private investigators perform critical investigation services. The many different types of situations during which individuals, businesses, attorneys, and insurance companies may need to hire private investigators to perform research or investigations include:
- When preparing evidence or a defense for a civil or criminal trial
- When collecting evidence during divorce, child custody, and other domestic cases
- When trying to catch a cheating spouse for personal confirmation or legal evidence
- When looking for witnesses and interviewing witnesses for criminal cases, accidents, or fraudulent claims
- When you require a background investigation on an individual or business
- When you need covert surveillance for legal, insurance, or personal reasons
- When conducting pre-employment screening on potential job candidates
- When you want to locate a person, missing friend, family member, or loved one
If you would like more information about when you should contact a private investigator to help you, please contact our private investigators using the contact information above. We can schedule a free consultation with our private investigators in order to understand your needs and to develop a customize investigation for you.